Friday, February 29, 2008

Thoughts of Spring


"Spring is when life's alive in everything." Christina Rossetti 

My thoughts today turn to spring.  It is finally the last day of February. We got an extra one this year!

While I was awaiting the arrival of my dishnetwork installer, I heard news of exhibition baseball games.  If they are exhibiting, the season is well on the way!  I will stick with thoughts of ice however, because tomorrow night the Illini play their first game in the ACHA tournament  and the Stanley Cup playoffs will be happening soon.  So I will welcome the nice spring like weather when it arrives, I will glory in the first shoots of the spring green grass and daffodils, but for now I am thinking hockey!

Tonight I am going to surf, surf, surf, my new channels.  I may even find some hockey!

No comments: