Friday, February 8, 2008

Birthdays


"The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes" Frank Lloyd Wright


Today I am taking my friend out for a birthday lunch.  Her birthday is on Sunday. 
She has been a really great friend. Ralph Waldo Emerson said " A friend is one before whom I may think aloud."  Well Brenda certainly is a friend because she lets me just talk and talk about anything and everything.

Brenda's birthday made  me start thinking about my own birthday which will be coming up next month. I will be turning 53!  I still feel like I am 33!  I have some friends who don't really like to celebrate their birthdays.  I love mine!  So I was really happy to come across this quote by Frank Lloyd Wright. 

I really love to celebrate birthdays.  I think they are some truly happy days.  I am certainly glad that my friends were born and I get a chance to celebrate with them

Okay enough of the sappy!   Hey its Friday!  Hooray!  And I am having the girlfriends in for games tonight.  I have been looking forward to this Friday!

No comments: