So, I am supposed to share 5 facts about myself and post the rules.
Five Facts about myself:
1. I absolutely dislike to make decisions. The perfectionist part of me is always afraid that I will make the wrong decision. This is ridiculous since I live alone and have to make all the decisions!
2. I worked in pharmacy for 10 years as a pharmacy apprentice and never had the desire to become a pharmacist. I loved the work, I just never wanted to be a pharmacist.
3. Before I was old enough to vote I was campaigning for George McGovern. I walked a lot of streets handing out pamphlets. A long time later, I got to hear him speak on the campus of the University of Oklahoma.
4. I have lived in 4 states; Illinois, Michigan, Oklahoma and New York. I found something marvelous about each and every place I have lived.
5. I think Fred Rodgers was an amazing person who had an understanding of how children should be treated. I used one of his books when I was home schooling my children in during their pre-school years and into 1st grade. I got a fabulous veggie burger recipe and a recipe for Spaghetti Marco Polo from that book that I still use all these years later. I have a wonderful book of his philosophies and teachings that I still read today.
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.