Friday, March 14, 2008

The Best day in the year


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best in the year." Ralph Waldo Emerson

I was in great need of inspiration this morning.  So I looked to my old friend Ralph Waldo Emerson.  His writings are a constant source of inspiration for me.  I am tired. Two days of moving, while I found entirely invigorating, has left me just plain tired.

I am quite certain that if I  live believing that every day is the best in the year, I can be quite happy.  Today is Friday,  I am taking Monday off.  Monday is St. Patrick's day.  I can feel my Irish starting to show.  I will be listening to Lunasa, Gaelic Storm and the Chieftans today, well in fact, probably all the rest of March.   Actually, I listen to Irish  music most of the year.

So happy weekend to everyone and   Happy St. Patrick's day  on Monday.

No comments: