Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF


I am really thrilled that it is Friday!  I need to stay home and rest my knee,  but I'd really love to be at the above location, which is in Ireland.  A little cottage by the see,  that's for me.  I could read by the fire, take long hikes(once the knee gets better) and just sit and dream.

Now I would like to be in this place with Steve, and Regena and Janet. What fun we could have together in Ireland.

My knee; I am tired of hobbling around and asking people to do things for me.  I want the ligament to heal so I can be normal again.

I am missing Steve so terribly.  Only a couple of more days.  He will be home on Monday, late in the evening, but I cannot wait to talk to him.  Thinking of Steve made me think of this quote by Johann Wolfgang Von Gothe

That is the true season of love, when we believe that we alone can love, that no one could ever have loved so before us, and that no one will love in the same way after us.


So I will sit at home, rest the knee and watch winter movies on t.v.  (as if I am not cold enough already) and wait paitently for Steve to get home.  I'll be watching  The Shootist, K2, Switchback  and Dr. Zhivago!

No comments: