Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Hockey Night in Urbana!


"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet." Paul Gallico

Finally, after a long stretch, the Fighting Illini are back for two games on the Big Pond! 

I have been feeling hockey deprived lately, so I am really excited.  

The Fighting Illini take on Indiana University on Friday and Saturday night.

There will be an Alumni game on Saturday at 4:30pm  and the former players will be at the Saturday night game.  I have never been to the Alumni game, but it is free and open to the public.  I might just try it out this year! Never the less, I will be at center ice on Friday and Saturday with J.

2 comments:

Angie said...

let's see...opera and then hockey? you are so unpredictable. Glad your main squeeze is back in the states and you are having fun.

Single at 50 said...

Yes crazy isn't it. And I have found a great guy who enjoys both hockey and opera!