Tuesday, January 6, 2009

190 days until Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince


"Take a rest; a field that has rested gives bountiful crop."  Ovid 



If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page you will see a countdown for the release of HPHBP movie.  I am still utterly disappointed that WB decided not to release the film in November as it had originally announced! I just can't wait for the film to be released.  You can see a couple of good trailers on IMDB

I truly enjoyed my holdiay vacation.

I have been to see two very good films over the holiday;  Marley and Me  and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.   I was pleasantly surprised to find that both were very good films.

J and I went to see Marley and Me.  It was even better than I had anticipated. Dealing with ones life and who you thought you were as opposed to who you really are was an idea worth exploring. We liked the movie so much we bought the book!

Benjamin Button was a cinematically beautiful film. Now you know how sappy I am, so the ideas expressed in the film moved me deeply.  Plus I saw this one with Steve. We shared a big box of popcorn and just enjoyed being together.  After the movie we shared an Oreo Blizzard at DQ.  It was freezing out when we got out of the film, but it was a perfect time for ice cream with someone you love.

So relax,  go see a movie, eat popcorn and be happy.

No comments: