Thursday, February 19, 2009

New and Exciting Blog


"The stuff that dreams are made of." Sam Spade The Maltese Falcon

A new and exciting blog has been started.  It is all about films and filmmaking.  A very special person that I know has started this blog.  I am so excited to begin reading about films.

I love movies! 

Been to the movies lately?  What have you seen?  Anyone seen all the nominated films by the Academy of Motion Pictures for best picture?  What is your choice?

The nominees are :  1. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (while I enjoyed the film I don't think it is best picutre worthy)

2. Frost/Nixon  (haven't seen it yet)

3. Milk  (haven't seen it yet, but certainly planning on seeing it soon)

4. The Reader (haven't seen it)

5. Slumdog Millionaire  ( a fabulous film and obviously my choice for best picture!)


No comments: