Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine Day


"We loved with a love that was more than love." Edgar Allan Poe





Now doesn't that just make you want to pick up a volume of Edgar Allan Poe and read!

Now for Valentine's Day.  Where did this day come from? Has it gotten over top commercialized.
Who cares!  It is a time to think about the ones you love.  Love should be celebrated each and every day and cherished.

For a little Catholic knowledge on who St.Valentine was visit this site.

For once I am really looking forward to Valentine's Day.  For me it involves cooking a lovely meal and then music on Saturday,  and a lovely supper out with Chocolate on Sunday!  And all this with a man I adore.  How much better could the weekend be. 

 Oh yes and I am going to the Illini Hockey game with my good friend this evening. Hope Friday the 13th isn't bad for my favorite hockey team.

So Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.


No comments: