Thursday, May 15, 2008

Graduation


Well my girl graduated from University!  What a whirlwind.  Where did the time go?  It seems like just yesterday she was a little girl, and now she is about to go out into the world and make it a better place.

The ceremony was beautiful, but not as beautiful as my girl.  The weather did not cooperate, it was cold and rainy, but it did not dampen our spirits.


We got to share the day with my dad and we had a marvelous day, despite the weather.

We had a party on the day before and the weather was absolutely beautiful.  I will share some from that on another post.  

With all the activity, I have barely had time to breathe, let alone write.  I couldn't be more proud of my girl, and yet feel just a little sad for myself, as now I will really lose her to the world!

No comments: