Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Hockey Night in Urbana!


"People talke about skating, puck handling and shooting, but the whole sport is angles and caroms, forgetting the straight direction the puck is going, calculating where it will be directed, factoring in all the interruptions. Basically, my whole game is angles."  Wayne Gretzky


Yes it is Hockey night and the Illini are home!   Hope the angles work for them against Robert Morris College, a conference game.  

I will we there, all alone tonight, as J is working the set at the IUB fall musical Jekyll and Hyde  at Follinger Hall(saw the dress rehearsal last night and the show promises to be a winner and I might add the set is wonderful), and R  is working, and my guy is also working.  But I will be having fun.
  
Go ILLINI!

No comments: