Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blondes have more fun


"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense."  Gertrude Stein



I ran across this article on Blondes yesterday afternoon.  I was quite amazed to be reading such a thing.  How could anyone reasonably study whether blondes have more fun.  I mean you can get that color out of a bottle!  

I happen to really like Marilyn Monroe and this is one of my favorite photos.  Marilyn Monroe of course was not a true blonde.  The other issue for me is what is blonde?-There are so many shades of blonde.  I happen to be a blonde, with red tones in the blonde.  There are tons of blonde jokes circulating the internet  and many blondes (usually bottle blondes) that have caused the joking to be so popular. 


So I just had to laugh at the idea of someone trying to prove that blondes have more fun. The article actually had me laughing!   Yep I thin we do sometimes, but if you know how to have fun, it doesn't matter what color hair you were born with !

1 comment:

Angie said...

I don't know...when I was younger and blonder I seemed to have more fun. Hmmmmm...might be time to go to the drugs tore and get some Clairol :)