Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Everyone needs a dream

"You must look deep inside your heart and ask what you really want. If your immediate answer is "dessert," you probably missed your heart and went directly to your stomach.  Kermit the Frog



Well I am totally in a Kermit the Frog frame of mind at this very moment.  Lately I have had the blues.  They just keep hanging around.  My dear old friend Kermit seems to be able to bring me out of my funk with his profound wisdom and poetry.  I used to have a dream.  I began to realize my dream and then circumstances left me without that dream.   I have been searching for  a new dream.  Not quite sure what that is yet, but I am contemplating it.


I agree with Kermit,  everyone needs a dream.  If there is nothing to look forward to or strive to achieve, life just is too dull.  It is fun to walk down memory lane from time to time, but I really need something to look forward to.

I know that part of my dream is to get out of debt so that I can travel.  Now I have to set up some realistic goals to attain that dream.  

 Another part of my dream is to find a special someone (male) to accompany on some of my travels.  I also really enjoy traveling with a very good female friend.  Sometimes women are more fun to see the world with than men. 


It is not easy to re-invent your dream, when the first dream has gone by, but with Kermit's sage advise, I will dream on!


What is your dream?

No comments: