Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Best Friends


"A Best friend is someone who makes you laugh, even when the jokes aren't funny." Kermit the Frog

There is a wonderful chapter in Before you Leap, Fridays with Fozzie.  The chapter is the best in the book in my opinion. This chapter is all about the importance of friends and the importance of having someone that lifts you up when you are down and always believes in the dream, someone that always believes in you. 

 

"Best friends need time to be with each other. Time to talk, laugh, cry, whistle, hum, sing, and just stare out the window and watch the world go by."


The dialogues between Fozzie and Kermit are amazing. Now I don't get to spend as much time with my friends as I would like.  We all have busy lives and things we need to take care of,  but I think it is important to remember that sometimes you just have to let it all go and have some fun, sometimes doing nothing,  together.

No comments: