Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Morning


"Never continue in a job you don't enjoy.  If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace.  And if you have that, along with phyisical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined. "  Johnny Carson


Well here it is Monday morning.  The work week has begun.  I am swamped with work, but at least I like my job.  

I could have used more weekend, however.  I managed to procrastinate the cleaning of the house until Sunday.  And of course it isn't nearly clean! I managed to twitter all day Saturday away.  Okay, so I did bag up some leaves and got some groceries.    I managed to get the bills paid on Sunday, after watching several films on tv.  I got the laundry done.   So it was fairly successful.

I saw two excellent hockey games this weekend.  Now it will be 3 whole weeks before the Illini are home again.  I toyed with the idea of driving to St. Charles  Missouri   next weekend to see th Illini play Lindenwood.  That should be a great matchup.  I could visit with my family and see the Illini play.   But,  I have a lot of work around the house to get done before Thanksgiving.  

So I will put my nose to the grindstone, get some excellent work done at my job and head home to work some more.  

No comments: