Monday, October 5, 2009

Strange Brew

"It's my last one, its a jelly" Bob McKenzie

I was invited to an awesome Strange Brew party this last Saturday.

It was an awesome party. I have never seen the movie, and I have to admit I laughed out loud!

I also ate and ate and ate! We started with pizza with canadian bacon and a beer. We moved on to a big bag, and I mean big bag of popcorn and beer. Then moved on to jelly donuts and beer.

Oh did I say we had a couple of beers?

Now, as my loyal readers, all two of you, know, I have been sticking pretty closely to a healthy eating South Beach plan. Well I indulged this weekend. Not only did I eat a jelly donut, I had two Krispy Kremes on Saturday and one on Sunday morning!

And I didn't stop there. We were celebrating the birthday of our host, my delightful niece and I had a piece of chocolate cake and a delicious cupcake made by Regena.

I don't feel guilty, but I now need to workout extra hard this week to work off those jellys. Beauty!

No comments: