Monday, August 24, 2009

A Long time coming

"This time , like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it." Ralph Waldo Emerson


Well I am still here, believe it or not! I haven't had a chance to post all summer. You see I think I am having too much fun now. Well also I have been really busy at work.

Both girls have been home for the summer and I have been enjoying their presence, but Janet moved into her apartment on Friday, school started today and summer is winding down.

Steve and I have been so busy doing fun things and getting some work done in my yard.

I need to sit down and write again.

I have been sad that my pool closed for good. I haven't had a chance to swim all summer.
I am getting ready for a wonderful 10 day vacation to Cape Cod with Steve.

So, I am back. I am happy (even though the work being done in my building is sending chills down my spine and making my teeth hurt).

No comments: