Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Places I have been

Visited States

Visited US States Map from TravelBlog



"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible to travel from coast to coast without seeing anything. " Charles Kuralt


Thanks to my friend at Frogs and Crowbars I began to think about all the places I have been in the United States. I have lived in four states and have traveled to more than I had thought. Some states I would love to visit again.

As for states I have not visited Massachusetts is the one I want to visit first. I want to go to Cape Cod and take a trip on a whale watching vessel and rent a cottage by the sea.

I particularly like the southern coastal states with South Carolina being my favorite. I would love to go back to Savannah Georgia.

I want to go to Washington to visit a dear friend and see the Northwest. I want to travel to the Northeast in the fall to see the beauty that abounds in that section.

I need a travel companion as I do not want to have all that fun by myself.

No comments: